Friday, May 20, 2005

2) IF I WERE MEN.....

So far I am satisfied with my life as woman. Actually I sometimes envy boys because they chase their dream stronger than girls. If I were men, I would travel over the world with few money or do sports acctively or make own company or do something big things. I also wanna set out big project , for example to shoot rocket in the space or to steer jet airliner or cruiser. Men can do possitive not careing the danger in some extent , I think. I yearn for them.
I think women tend to lead a life which includes love. Women sometimes are conservative because they can give birth to children .I think it is the privilege of women. Ofcourse it is also disadvantage that women sometimes can't work like men .But I think in some degree people should do their gender role. I think the role is changing in culture and time . So each of us have to consider about what men/women should be.
In my pinion,the most important thing in my life is love so I wanna be loved by family and want to support my family because I am proud of me as a women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home